YOUR ITALIAN GAP YEAR
SPEND YOUR GAP YEAR AT SANT'ANNA IN SORRENTO, AND AT THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ROME!
High school graduates often enter college without yet having the opportunity to explore world views and gain work experiences.
For gap-year students at Sant'Anna Institute, the months before home university enrollment are spent expanding global perspectives
, opening new doors
, and seizing once in a lifetime opportunities
This program is designed for students that want to take a step back before entering college and explore their options and passions while earning valuable college credit.
To create the most beneficial gap year experience for our students, we work in tandem with American University in Rome (AUR). This means that students will spend the Fall semester at Sant'Anna, here in Sorrento, then move to Rome for the Spring semester. Our program is designed in this way to ensure students acclimate well and get the most they can out of their year. Sorrento and Rome are different, yet complementary cities. Spending the Fall in Sorrento, students will get to enjoy our beautiful fall weather, beaches, and natural wonders while taking courses in various fields and/or participating in our Internship program. Once Spring comes along, participants will be ready and excited to move on to the Eternal City, where they can flourish in the history and culture of one of the world's most beautiful metropoli while continuing their studies.
For exact dates, please check calendar here
- LENGTH: 2 semesters (Fall - Spring)
- ACADEMIC CREDIT: Up to 15 US Credits per semester
- LOCATION: Sant'Anna Institute in Sorrento (Fall) & the American University of Rome (Spring) (https://www.aur.edu/)
- HOUSING: Double room in self-catering dorm (Sant'Anna)/ shared apartments (AUR)
- DEPARTMENTS: Italian Studies, Natural & Social Sciences, Art & Humanities, Business & Administration, Internships (see courses available here)
- COST: $ 11,500 per semester (includes: housing, courses, group excursions, field trips, and welcome and farewell events)
- AMENITIES: Group excursions & Field trips, Welcome & Farewell events, Service Learning & Volunteering Projects
FIND OUT MORE
For more details and info, please contact Study Abroad Coordinator Serena Vacca
, or call (0039) 081 807 55 99.