The possibility of interning during your Study Abroad in Sorrento is available during the Fall, Spring or Summer
- For 3 credits (150 hours), 6 credits (236 hours) or 12 credits (525 hours);
- Academic credit for internships is transferable through SUNY Alfred (New York State), accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education;
- Paired with 1-3 other academic courses including Italian language (all levels available). See the Fall - Spring - Summer - for more information on courses available.
Internship opportunities include but are not limited to experience in:
- Tourism & Hospitality Management (5 star hotels)
- Culinary (Michelin star restaurants)
- Interior Design
- Event Planning
- Education (teaching English as a foreign language)
- Civic Engagement
- Service Learning
- Environmental Science
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Sports Management and Wellness
Typical internship placements: Hotels, Educational Institutions, Personal Fitness Organizations, Restaurants, Bakeries, Limoncello Liquor Manufacturing, Buffalo Mozzarella Manufacturing, Ceramic Manufacturing, Web Design Firms, Architecture Studios, Tour Operators, Marine Protected Parks, Vets...